Necromancer Spectral Walk

This is been an issue for me ever since launch of the game. Spectral walk is a skill that allows you to enter a spectral form and teleport backwards where you first cast the skill.. The issue I've been having is when I activate the skill it sometimes double clicks itself and I lose the ability to gain life force and teleport backwards. There are times where I lightly press the button but it still double clicks itself. I remember when Deathshroud used to have the same issue but it was fixed with an internal cooldown of 0.5 seconds before it can activate again.All I'm asking, can we have an internal cool down of 0.5 seconds on Spectral Walk so it prevents the double activation.

I have played Necro since launch, and I have never had this problem, if you are using the keyboard to click the skill, make sure that your key isn't getting stuck, and forcing a double click,

If you use a mouse to play, how old is it, I had an old Razer deathadder that had a horrible hardware fault where the spring in the button went, and when I would use it, it would act as it I was rapidly clicking it, but I wasn't, this caused me issues ingame when I was trying to move the camera etc, I had to replace the mouse.

Archived