How many glyphs can you have in the new tools ?

Jenny.7806

I already have the Unbound Magic Mining Beam. If I trade it in for the new one, I get one with a Glyph of the Unbound. Does this mean I have to give up my bonus unbound magic in order to use the new Glyph of the Leatherworker? Cuz if so, then this is no upgrade at all, but rather just a way to exchange one type for another. In my case, NO BONUS at all, since I would lose more than gain.

For the time being? One. But I strongly suspect that will change in the future.

@Menadena.7482 said:I am guessing only one as someone said they accidentally overwrote their glyph.

FYI: You can't do this. I tried to combine leather with my Lucky Dog's gathering skill. The Lucky Dog one went into my inventory. But, I'll admit, it made me nervous when it disappeared from the tool. :o

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:For the time being? One. But I strongly suspect that will change in the future.

@Menadena.7482 said:I am guessing only one as someone said they accidentally overwrote their glyph.

FYI: You can't do this. I tried to combine leather with my Lucky Dog's gathering skill. The Lucky Dog one went into my inventory. But, I'll admit, it made me nervous when it disappeared from the tool. :o

I think those that 'overwrote' had yet to exchange the tool in question for one with a Glyph slot.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:For the time being? One. But I strongly suspect that will change in the future.

I think those that 'overwrote' had yet to exchange the tool in question for one with a Glyph slot.

Ah. This is true.

Archived