Returning player asking for advice

Hey readers,

I've decided to return to guild wars 2 after only playing it at the release and never even hit maximum level (I loved the leveling though)This time I want to give the game a real shot and I was wondering if you guys could point me into the right directions. Here goes..

So at first I was wondering what expansion combination I should buy, is it worth to buy the ultimate edition + expansions for 99.99? Also are the infinity tools you can buy for 30 euro account wide? Or are those character bound.

Secondly I need some help deciding what to play, I love playing support classes but I like to do things on my own aswell, is there any race/class you could recommend me? (I will not max boost yet, but play through the game first)

PS: For those who played WoW I was raiding top 100 as healer & achieved gladiator/r1 several times (just in case it might help with the class choosing)

Honestly I appreciate any feedback / help, thanks in advance!

Shiltar.

I'd say that both expansions are worth it, and I'd recommend both, but if you can only get one get PoF:

Mounts are far superior of a feature to Gliders. (of course, this is on the assumption you don't care about the overarching story)

The infinite tools are kinda both yes and no: they can be used account wide, but you have to go through the hassle of juggling the set between all your characters.

oke thanks for the information, I will buy both expansions, I was just wondering if it's worth to buy the ultimate edition & the infinite tools aswell. The ultimate edition adds an additional character slot, identity repair kit, sunspear outfit, lily of the elon permanent pass & 4000 gems.

also regarding guardian and druid (ranger elite with hot) are these 2 also capable of solo stuff in the world?

Archived