Honest answer to my question

DragonFury.6243

is the op profession/spec what make the PVP so boring or the profession/spec stacking in the team ?cuz in SPVP i think stacking is the problem here .

if someone say we cant prevent stacking cuz that will result in longer Q time for some player ! well i say who care if they want normal Q time change your profession and allow stacking in plat 2 and above cuz low player No.

@FyzE.3472 said:And the OP profession players will have even longer Q time. Brilliant!

well the idea is that as a team fight we can deal with one chrorno with one scourge but not 5 mesmer like one match i got the other day 3 on our side and 2 on the othersi mean what can 5 player do when their is 80 clone in the map but when you have 1 on your team and another one on enemy team we can deal with that clone fest or the AOE condi

@DragonFury.6243 said:

@FyzE.3472 said:And the OP profession players will have even longer Q time. Brilliant!

well the idea is that as a team fight we can deal with one chrorno with one scourge but not 5 mesmer like one match i got the other day 3 on our side and 2 on the othersi mean what can 5 player do when their is 80 clone in the map but when you have 1 on your team and another one on enemy team we can deal with that clone fest or the AOE condi

Totally for it. Willing to wait 10-20m Qes. There is stuff to do while waiting so no from me :)

Archived