Looking for a WvW guild in Fort Aspenwood or a guild for Raids

Im looking for a guild because trying to learn and play WvW by myself is confusing. Im really bad at this game T-T i mostly play a thief dare devil.

I also wanna get into and start doing Raids as well since thats something ive always wanted to do.

Im EST time wise and im on at least 8 to 14 hours a day atm x3

Hey, @Seikatsu Maho.5928 we are Shattered Darkness [DARK], we are large, active and friendly guild based in Darkhaven. We are a PvX guild so, we have the people to help you through WvW and can help you to find a guild on FA for WvW if you'd like (as we actually have quite a few players on FA). Let me know if you'd be interested in joining our community and I'll shoot you an invite in game!

@Sookie.6580 said:Hey, @Seikatsu Maho.5928 we are Shattered Darkness [DARK], we are large, active and friendly guild based in Darkhaven. We are a PvX guild so, we have the people to help you through WvW and can help you to find a guild on FA for WvW if you'd like (as we actually have quite a few players on FA). Let me know if you'd be interested in joining our community and I'll shoot you an invite in game!

sure ill be willing to join! hope you dont mind that im bad at the game though.

Archived