Casual Player looking LFguild PVE on Darkhaven NA

jkelahan.6284

Hello. I am new to GW2. Actually just started playing last weekend. Kind of a ridiculous thing to say about a game that came out 5 years ago. So yeah total noob to this game. I am looking for a guild for the casual player. I am in the central time zone (Chicago time), and really don't have a lot of time to play. Maybe an hour or two every once in a while. As spring goes into warmer weather, I will probably spend more time outside than in. Which isn't to say that I won't be on, but to show my level of casualness.

I was much more into mmo games when I was a bit younger and got away from them for a while. I've been trying to find something fun for the last year or so, but I had the realization that really what makes a game isn't so much the game, but the people you play the game with. Looking back, the last time I really enjoyed a game was (don't laugh) city of heroes. It wasn't so much the content of the game, but that I was in a guild and so there were always people to team up with and run quests or raids or whatever they called them in that game. I really haven't found that in games that I have played since.

Currently playing a necromancer around level 15. It sounded like a good choice looking over the classes, though it is a bit squishy. I would prefer a guild of adults, but am open for whatever. I am definitely not what you would call an elite gamer or anything, and prefer to stick to PVE over the rest. I have never been a fan of PVP on any game. I am also not a role player.

Hey, letting you know about Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL] in NA servers. We are actively seeking new and veteran players and are a small, family style guild. We have members both new to the game and some seasoned vets. Right now we are focusing mainly on PvE content such as helping members with map completion or hero points for elite specializations, doing guild missions, upgrading our guild hall (Windswept Haven) and weekly organized fractals at whatever level needed to include all those interested. My wife and I joined the guild after a long hiatus from before the expansions, wanting to get back into things, and were happy to find a warm welcome and some new friends.

Discord is required to ease communication, especially during missions. However, guild chat is active and you are not required to talk in discord, just be there! We are female and LGBT friendly, 25+ age. Maturity is appreciated! We do ask you fill out a quick 3 minute application on our website so we can get in touch and see if we are the right fit for you. Hop on over to https://psr.shivtr.com/ and check us out! You are welcome to register and fill out an application. Myself or another one of our officers will process your request and you can expect to hear from us soon!

Archived