Returning Casual player LF Guild (PvE) Gunnar's Hold

Eraven.5834

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a fun and just casual guild to join and play the game with. I'm mostly interested in PvE (meta's, raids, fractals), but I also enjoy WvW and sPvP. I'm still gearing up my Elementalist since the last time I played was before HoT release. I will be on during the evenings as I work during the day. I'm 25 y/o and from the Netherlands.

Regards,Eraven

@Eraven.5834 said:Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a fun and just casual guild to join and play the game with. I'm mostly interested in PvE (meta's, raids, fractals), but I also enjoy WvW and sPvP. I'm still gearing up my Elementalist since the last time I played was before HoT release. I will be on during the evenings as I work during the day. I'm 25 y/o and from the Netherlands.

Regards,Eraven

Hello Eraven.

If you're looking for a guild, you can go to the cities and use the map chat to find a guild that is recruiting players. There are many guilds that are focused on PvE only, PvP only or both. You can also talk to mentors like myself if you're interested about learning PvP. I'll be more than happy to teach you how to play Elementalist or any profession when it comes to PvP.

Archived