Realm cahnge = New people?

Emadd.8452

Alright so, im a pretty damn good warrior. I used to be much better too, but i took a long break after IRL stuff took root of my life, and i had no choice but to leave for a while. But before i left, I remember once defeating some guy , and then having him bring his entire guild into an arena, just to get his rematch, he would follow and stalk me everywhere i went, and 3v1 with his guild mates using the most busted meta builds they could find. I didn't care much then, salt is salt, but after about 8 months of not being around (aside from my brother's occasional visit to my account), i come back and pay gw2 the occasional visit....and thee guys are STILL following me around lol. everywhere i join a 1v1 match, its only a matter of time before this loser comes running, saying unheard of insults, and interrupting duels.

so to solve this, i was wondering....if i changed realms, would it be a fresh start? new people? of course there will be salty people, but im not gonna be stalked by the same guy every time i join a 1v1 arena? maybe some new salty guys who are less big headed?

Maybe he likes / respects you?

I annoyed a decent Commander in WvW for about 3 months until I convinced him to join my guild, 4 and a half years later we still play just about every day.

I still have the same annoying charactaristic.. I see a Legendary PvP badge and I ask for duels against one of my non meta builds and if they say no, I offer to pay for a duel and gradually increase the amount of gold I would pay until they block me

@sephiroth.4217 said:Maybe he likes / respects you?

I annoyed a decent Commander in WvW for about 3 months until I convinced him to join my guild, 4 and a half years later we still play just about every day.

I still have the same annoying charactaristic.. I see a Legendary PvP badge and I ask for duels against one of my non meta builds and if they say no, I offer to pay for a duel and gradually increase the amount of gold I would pay until they block me

nah he definitely hates me lol

Archived