We're looking for a guild.

kristie.4290

My fiance and I are looking for a new active guild. We do not want to be one of 100's in a huge guild. We're looking for something smaller but very active. Voice is a must, whether it's discord or TS3. We like all aspects of the game and are on pretty much every evening. Would love to help a younger guild grow. We've both been active, on and off for the last couple years. But there are tons of things we still need to learn about this game. Thanks in advance!

Greetings Kristie and Kristie's Fiance,

Sounds like you two might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast (NA). We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have non-mandatory events on Sundays and either Tuesdays or Wednesdays, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. Depending on everyone's mood, we also do a lot of other random group content during the week. We hope to add more events in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), though we have a few others from various time zones.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required (but if you ask, you'll often get folks to join in).

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Hello Kristie,

Nexus War Legion is recruiting members to help build the guild into something great. We have players from all walks of life. We have many returning, veterans, and new to Guild Wars players. We are mostly focused on PvE events such as Heart of Thorn Meta events, Guild Missions, World Bosses, Bounty Trains in Path of Fire, and Story-lines. We attempt to incorporate everyone into our events, and if someone is not able to join we help them get to that point.

I would like to extend this invitation to you to come join our family. We are a small guild with around 35+ active members. We are looking for more members to help us grow, and become stronger as a community.

You can contact me here or in-game at King of Pinky.2156, or any of the other leaders:Darkwinter.9563Erkendal.2956Regnus.6149

You can even join our Discord channel to come chat with use before joining. https://discord.gg/ZQUhyre

Look forward to hearing from you.

Pinky

Hello Kristie,My guild is known as a Star Wars based guild on the Stormbluff isle server (NA) called the (CIS) Confederacy of Independent Systems. We do have a discord if you want the link just send me mail in game or reply to my comment. I will also send you and your fiance guild invites. My guild is somewhat small but not to small we have 28 members and are always looking to grow into the best possible guild we can be thank you for your time!

Hi, Kristie!

I see you have some great sounding options, but since you're still open to more, allow me to introduce my Guild.

We are a mid size PvX Guild with a core group of about 30-40 people.We have people from all over the world and everyone is quite friendly. Our officers and veterans are always happy to help with whatever they can.Our current activities are: Guild Missions, Game Progression event, Raid trainings, PvP tournaments and Guild Event, which is a night we all get together and have fun. Our usual times are 8PM EST/5PM PST.

Our main values are respect and organization and our main goal is to create a space where everyone feels comfortable and welcome.

I'll leave you a link to our website so you can check us you and decide if we're what you guys are looking for.Thephantomrose.weebly.com

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me in game any time!

Have a good day/night and may your steps be relentless!

:D

Hello Kristie,

I may have a guild you might be interested in. We are XHSA a community focused guild of 13 years.

We might be a bit more established and larger than you are looking for, with 120 members. But, we are certainly active with a roster that focuses on quality of quantity recruitment. Like you, we also do not want to be one of those 100s guild with a huge collection of names that does not have a focus on getting to know their members. We focus on recruiting members that want to be a part of our community as our main community and holds socializing, coordination, and making friends in their priority. I think despite our size and age you will find what you are looking for here.

We are mostly a PvE guild with an end game focus. We do a little bit of everything but have a higher focus on raids, fractals, and the newest episode of the living story. We are also more than happy to help returning players get back into the swing of things either in game or via our discord. I am not sure exactly what play-style you are looking for but I am sure you can find it here.

As we do believe in only retaining players that will be active and participating in our community we do have two minimum loose requirements. While we DO NOT require 100% rep we do expect members to represent us for the majority of their game time to show that we are their main community. We also ask on Friday nights, if you are online that night, you attend our biggest weekly event of guild missions. This is an event where the entire guild is in attendance to interact for an hour, catch up, and have some laughs.

If this interests you I strongly encourage you to check out our website, particularly our recruitment page.

http://xunlaiheroes.wixsite.com/xhsa/recruitment

There is a short application process as we do not believe in blind invites and to allow recruitment to be a community thing. We like to get to know people a little before inviting them into our community, all members can view applications and vote for recruitment. Two things to keep in mind is that many people do review the apps and don't be to intimidated by the end game section if you are not so experienced. The application is more of a formality, to keep out the riff raff, and to get to know something about you as a person.

If you have any questions the best way to contact me is in game or via the discord link on our website.

Best of luck in your search, hope to hear from y'all soon.

-Mireles

Archived