Keen Eye Achievement Bug

In a party of two, Thief (Daredevil) opens instance.

Thief consistently loses the Qualify for Keen Eye buff at the Queen Nadijeh (first boss) despite doing no damage during the split phase. Battle log showed no outgoing damage.

Current suspect is that poison share damage dealt by NPCs buffed by the thief's poisons is being counted as the thief's damage.

@Pitamo.3096 said:In a party of two, Thief (Daredevil) opens instance.

Thief consistently loses the Qualify for Keen Eye buff at the Queen Nadijeh (first boss) despite doing no damage during the split phase. Battle log showed no outgoing damage.

Current suspect is that poison share damage dealt by NPCs buffed by the thief's poisons is being counted as the thief's damage.

The player needs to hit the correct (non-illusion) enemy first during the split phase. If you or the players fail to hit anything during the split phase, you will lose the buff since you technically didn't select anything, therefore did not make the right choice.I think there may be a timer on this (cannot verify). I personally failed the 2nd stage with the twins 3 times before succeeding, despite the fact that I avoided touching the illusions. There was no clear indication (to me) as to why this happened and in fact a guildie who had come with me managed to finish their achievement in my instance before me :lol: .

Archived