PVP AND WVW NEED TO BE SPLIT FROM PVE

see title pvp and wvw need the balance from before HOT back. PVE is fine with big numbers, but PVP and WVW is no fun if i can do the same damage what i can do in pve. before HOT it was fun now you have so much DPS that you don't need toughnes or anything to make a build only above 20k hp and damage. ANET YOU NEED TO DO A MASSIVE NERF TO ALL THE SKILLS SPLIT IT AND NERF IT WITH 50% or even 70% on ALL CLASSES. POWER CREEP is no fun why you think so manny people juist have stopped playing the game.

@Vieux P.1238 said:Oh,...., clickbait. Another mesmer nerf thread when i thought it was something else.

OW i see what you mean but no it was about htat everything is to much and the fun is out the game because powercreep. I did say everything need a nerf and balanced. I'm not only calling for a mesmer nerf i'm calling for a BALANCING NERF.

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:Oh,...., clickbait. Another mesmer nerf thread when i thought it was something else.

OW i see what you mean but no it was about htat everything is to much and the fun is out the game because powercreep. I did say everything need a nerf and balanced. I'm not only calling for a mesmer nerf i'm calling for a BALANCING NERF.

I differ to your opinion. My proof is in your TITLE. Are you really gonna argue otherwise? sigh...

Archived