[NA]Aincrad Sao - Casual Guild looking for Sociable Members

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lllLeonlll.1876 said:Hey, I added you in-game yesterday but you weren't online so I'll post here instead, if you guys are still recruiting can I have an inv please, I would like to be a part of your guild. ThanksSorry about that I’m taking a 1 week break from the game,however kirito is online In game in the late evenings and I will have him send you an invite tonight when we get home later.

@OkamiRayen.7485 said:

@djnator.6543 said:Can i join if i am on the eu server's ?because this guild is really intresting and i love sao :bleep_bloop:

You can,it’s just the unfortunate thing with gw2 is that if on NA or EU we wouldn’t be able to see each other on the map as we would be in different instances and can’t play together.

I was planning on switching servers will i have lagg if i join the NA ones ?

@djnator.6543 said:

@djnator.6543 said:Can i join if i am on the eu server's ?because this guild is really intresting and i love sao :bleep_bloop:

You can,it’s just the unfortunate thing with gw2 is that if on NA or EU we wouldn’t be able to see each other on the map as we would be in different instances and can’t play together.

I was planning on switching servers will i have lagg if i join the NA ones ?

As far as I know You shouldn’t, we have a member in Japan playing on Na servers with out any issues.

Archived