Heart completions on a map change from yellow to black in one day.

The Domain of Vabbi map shows 4 of 8 Hearts are completed.All 8 hearts on the map are black.I completed 2 more hearts in the last 2 days. Map should show 6 of 8 completed. Both showed yellow on the map and I received completions rewards and talked with both merchants.Today all 8 hearts are black on the map and appear like they have never been completed.Today I ran Game Client Repair. That did not fix the problem.Frustrated because all I needed was the 4 hearts and 1 vista to complete the Domain of Vabbi map.

that is not a bug its in the game code for everything hot and on. it only if its a bug if it happens befor the reset. it will also not tell you witch harts you have done so you will have to do like one a day or all 4 in one day so you know witch ones you missed not to hard.

Thank you RoseofGilead. Your answer is 100% correct. I looked at the map and the infinity symbol is there on 4 of the hearts. I have been fretting over this for 3 days trying to figure out what is going on. Oh well, with reading and research I did learn a few things about the game.

@Hound Dog.5174 said:Thank you RoseofGilead. Your answer is 100% correct. I looked at the map and the infinity symbol is there on 4 of the hearts. I have been fretting over this for 3 days trying to figure out what is going on. Oh well, with reading and research I did learn a few things about the game.

When mapping an area, you don't have to do all the hearts at once (not in core Kryta maps). Once you completed the heart, the infinity symbol (below the heart) on the map will indicate that that heart was done (as mentioned above). Also, I don't know if it is a rule, but the heart I was working on, didn't reset for me after the daily reset.

@Ayli.1027 said:

@Hound Dog.5174 said:Thank you RoseofGilead. Your answer is 100% correct. I looked at the map and the infinity symbol is there on 4 of the hearts. I have been fretting over this for 3 days trying to figure out what is going on. Oh well, with reading and research I did learn a few things about the game.

When mapping an area, you don't have to do all the hearts at once (not in core Kryta maps). Once you completed the heart, the infinity symbol (below the heart) on the map will indicate that that heart was done (as mentioned above). Also, I don't know if it is a rule, but the heart I was working on, didn't reset for me after the daily reset.

Partially completed Repeatable Renown Hearts won't reset at Daily Reset so that you don't lose progress on those RR Hearts. It's a feature released not too long ago.

Archived