[NA] PvX | NSP | Looking for Fun, Active and Sociable Guild

Realix.7392

As the title says I'm looking for a guild that can provide an all around experience in PvE, PvP and WvW (PvX) and a fun and social play style whilst having many active members. I am with a small group that consists of 2-5 people at different given times; we all use Discord and we have played Guild Wars 1. Some of us have been playing GW2 for awhile but I have started not that long ago and have both expansions. I currently have 3 characters, Elementalist (around lvl 20), Necromancer (lvl 67 at this time), and a Warrior (lvl 80). Thank you for reading this and considering on recruiting my friends and I.

Phantom Soul Reavers [sOUL]:

We seeking new members to help make this guild grow. We accept only those who are serious about making a home and tight knit group for our gaming family. We are looking for fun loving playful, people to join our ranks.We are male and female friendly and LGBT. We are a safe place for all.We are a casual/social guild on the NA servers. We are in the Central/Eastern time zone.

1) Age of 18+ 2) Discord is used to communicate and to get to know each other. We require it for use.3) We have a Zero Tolerance for Drama!4) Our guild is currently level 405) Fractals taught up to tier 1 and tier 26) Real life comes First7) We are located on Crystal Desert server for WvW8) Need more members for guild missions and so much more to come in the future.

We ask that you use Discord so we are able to give instructions and get to know you as one of our Members. If you do not wish to speak at least listen when needed.We are currently a small guild, but with your help we will expand and grow. We ask that you be patient while we grow and build our home in (Windswept Haven).Visit our website: https://psr.shivtr.com/ Please fill out the application. It will be processed quickly.

WolfieBlitz.9583 (Guild Leader) Wolfie Blitz#6768 discord nameOfficer (Wizardwolf.7016)Officer (Foodninja.5198)

it seems like it's a whole package over there. we're exposing new players to a bit more challenging end game content even though they're not even cap at level 80 yet. get them interested in fractals that is, so they could learn more about crafting and what not. we do things a bit different here. hehe.and sPvP for the late night folks to chill out and smash people in the knees.right now we skip wvw since we all wait for the new wvw system to come out. we already have a guild alliance. once the new wvw comes, we can get everyone together and practice. as of now we're separated by mega servers, which is sad.we can find out more info about us here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

Hello Realix,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a smaller guild located on Sanctum of Rall server. We focus on World vs. World primarily but also do PvE. We have no activity requirements but appreciate all our members' support. Our goal is to help new or returning players like you get back up to speed and take off in the game! This includes a guild Discord with information, theorycrafting, and mentoring. I think we'd make a great compliment to whatever other guilds you join! Additionally, if we're on different servers we're happy to help pay for your transfer. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Archived