Can't decide what class to play

Roxas.2105

I'm mostly new to the game, i have been playing for around 3 weeks or so and i still can't find a class i enjoy, i tried every class and most of their kits didn't feel "good".. Warrior is the only class i enjoyed in PvP (hammer and greatsword, loved the mobility), i felt a little bored in PvE. Their kit seems too simple and i feel like i'll get bored of the class if i decide to main it. Second class i enjoyed is Guardian, mostly in PvE, i couldn't understand how to PvP with it though. Any suggestions?

@BikeIsGone.8675 said:guess you should start by telling us what your ideal gameplay/playstyle would be?Want to be a mobile, burst heavy assassin, a durable duelist with sustained dps, a support with a variety of grp utility, etc. etc?

At least a class with decent mobility, and viable in both 1v1 and mass pvp.. still not sure what exactly i'm looking for, classes feel really different from the other mmorpgs i have played, i usually go with mage but didn't really liked the elementalist in this game

Go to this link -> https://metabattle.com/wiki/Conquest Some of the details actually need to be updated but it's still generally accurate

• Carrion Ineptitude Mirage God = Be Goku at a normal human martial arts tournament. This build is actually better in all categories than any other class, aside from Firebrand being a better support.
  • S/D Condition = Condi Thief with high mobility
  • Marauder S/D = Power Thief with high mobility
  • GS/Dagger = Power Warrior with high mobility
  • Static Protection = Power Engi with good mobility, high mobility if use rocket boots
  • Shadefire = Condi Necro with terrible mobility that is a nuclear bomb in team fights
  • Blood Sage = Condi Necro with terrible mobilty that deals good damage but is more support
  • Mantra Bunker = Support Guardian, currently the dominant support
  • Various Power Soulbeasts = Nothing posted as meta yet, but these builds are worth looking into. Boonshare is probably your best bet if you can dig up the build somewhere on the net.

Archived