Loss?

@Meesterlijk.6849 said:Someone was leaving in at start of the game it was like 46-25. We lost eventually and that counts as a loss we play 4 vs 5 almost the whole match. What kind of bs is this?

If you're still at the placement stage then the loss won't count when there is a 4v5 situation. You'll be placed based on the remaining matches.I agree however, that historically I've had matches during seasons where a player leaves/DCs for more than half the game but the loss has still counted against us which should be looked at. Not very common occurrence but frustrating when it happens.Personally I would be in support of harsher point deductions for abandoning (regardless of cause). This probably isn't a popular opinion but from a selfish point of view, why should some be punished because someone else chooses to continuously queue with a terrible connection?

@MarshallLaw.9260 said:

@Meesterlijk.6849 said:Someone was leaving in at start of the game it was like 46-25. We lost eventually and that counts as a loss we play 4 vs 5 almost the whole match. What kind of bs is this?

If you're still at the placement stage then the loss won't count when there is a 4v5 situation.

Even if it did, within the first ten real matches your MMR will have corrected for the error, and gotten to where it should have been. In fact, not coincidentally, the placement stage uses the same exact MMR calculations, it just doesn't show them, because the first ten are where the rating is the most volatile...

Archived