Teammate DC'd at beginning of match. Still lose -18 points.

Bewt.9258

This was well over 1 minute. They disconnected and did not return to the game or match, they were still trying to restart their computer. The full match goes by for 7 minutes 54 seconds, we lose the 4v5 obviously and I lose -18 rating and my buddy gets dishonor for 8 minutes.

I was under the assumption that if someone disconnects from the game for more than 1 minute that you do not lose rating points. Am I wrong??

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Yeah it shouldnt be like that...i hope im wrong but what else could it be. You ask the other party members if they lost ranking?I also had this happen to me, awhile back my budy dced 1 minute into the game and never came back i lost points but the rest of my team didnt

This seems to be the case that the other party member gets punished too. Not very encouraging to group up for this content.

@"Matiole.6857" said:

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Yeah it shouldnt be like that...i hope im wrong but what else could it be. You ask the other party members if they lost ranking?I also had this happen to me, awhile back my budy dced 1 minute into the game and never came back i lost points but the rest of my team didnt

This seems to be the case that the other party member gets punished too. Not very encouraging to group up for this content.

it was made so you cant wintrade, basically duoq with someone that doesnt care about his rating, and if you start losing, he will DC and you wont lose points, that system could be so easily abuseable

Archived