Necro - Deathly Swarm NOT transferring conditions.

I have scepter/dagger equipped with "Blood is Power" on my 7 ability slot. Testing on a target dummy, casting Blood is Power (7) puts Bleed + Torment on me (2 conditions), if I follow up with Deathly Swarm (4) (Description says Transfer 3 conditions to your target ...) nothing happens to those conditions on my character!

ANY ability which imposes ANY conditions on the player are NOT removed or even reduced after casting Deathly Swarm. Using these self-damaging abilities is suicidal on their own and that's not even accounting for any incoming damage from anything you're fighting.

I have no idea how long this has been broken of if it's something to do with my build, but whatever it is it needs urgent fixing due to there being so many self damaging components to the necro's skill set.

That might be an issue with the test dummy being immune to conditions.

I just tried with some Plated Behemoths in Verdant Brink. All these transfer correctly: self-bleed for Dark Pact, self-bleed from Blood Is Power and the bleed applied by the Plated Behemoths. The stack counts are also correct and the duration looks correct as well.

I think you're right - I does appear to be the target dummy issue which is very confusing since there's no feedback or any way of knowing that the transfer is not happening FOR A REASON. So - that being the case, where can I find a test dummy that does allow me test out my skills and abilities properly? Are the testing areas in the pvp lobby the only option?

Archived