Repeatable WvW reward tracks

I know im not the only person with this problem, but I am setting a certain reward track to auto repeat, I get the little green tick on the repeat option, but it never repeats, it just auto moves to the next available title track, is there another setting I am missing for this,

I know of at least 5 other guilds mates that are having the same problem.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:after many loading screens ...

Ascalonian Catacombs - brokenBitterfrost Frontier - workingBloodstone Fen - workingCaudecus Manor - brokenCitadel of Flame - workingCrucible of Eternity - workingCrystal Desert - workingDomain of Istan - workingDraconis Mons - workingEmber Bay - workingGift of Battle - workingHeart of Maguuma - workingHero weapon - workingHonor of the Wave - brokenKryta - workingLake Doric - workingLegacy armor - workingMaguuma Wastes - workingSandswept Isles - workingSiren's Landing - workingSorrow's Embrace - brokenThe Ruined City of Arah - brokenTriumphant Armor - workingTwilight Arbor - broken

From this thread it looks like only some dungeon tracks are broken.Thanks Khisanth.2948 for checking it out.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42914/autorepeating-reward-track-for-wvw-unchecking-itself#latest

Archived