What do i get extra if i use a level 80 boosts on a 80?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Level-80_Boost

If used on a character at level 80This boost immediately raises a character to max level, equips the character for max-level play, and grants a package of endgame rewards.Using this on a character already at level 80 will grant you only this package of endgame rewards:

 Level 80 Waypoints Unlocked     Teleport to Friend     2 Gold     Celebratory Dye Pack     Unidentified Dye     Celebration Booster     Leather Bag     Mango Pie     Superior Sharpening Stone     Crude Salvage Kit     Orichalcum Harvesting Sickle     Orichalcum Logging Axe     Orichalcum Mining Pick

I just did this to free up my shared inventory spot. You get a a full set of exotic armor, trinkets, and weapons for the basic build that the game would set you up with. You cannot choose the stats nor the weapons, and you cant sell or salvage them either. You get some boosts I think, food and the other thing you can consume, once again cannot be chosen and probably tailored for that basic build. Also a Mystic Salvage Kit with 250 uses. But the actual best thing you get is the dye selection. You cannot sell whatever you choose, but it is a good chance to get an exclusive dye that would otherwise could cost dozens of gold. I would recommend looking up the selection on the wiki before making a choice and check the dyes on TP preview. Might be a few more things, but those would be quite inconsequential.

Archived