New player lf answers #3

You will need to buy the version of Path of Fire you want either through the GW2 website, an authorized retailer or in game through the gem store interface. If you buy it in game your account will automatically be upgraded and the code emailed to you to keep for your records. If you buy it through the website or authorized retailer you will be sent the code which you will need to apply to your account via the "My Account" page on the GW2 website.

@"JustTrogdor.7892" said:You will need to buy the version of Path of Fire you want either through the GW2 website, an authorized retailer or in game through the gem store interface. If you buy it in game your account will automatically be upgraded and the code emailed to you to keep for your records. If you buy it through the website or authorized retailer you will be sent the code which you will need to apply to your account via the "My Account" page on the GW2 website.

So i need to spend atleast 29.99$ for that expansion/patch right? :) Just to be sure.

Looking at the GW2 shop website, yes it appears $29.99 is the current cost of the base Path Of Fire upgrade. Also do note, if you have logged in to the game recently there won't be an extra patch to download the PoF content once you buy the expansion as the game client already contains those files.

Archived