[EU] Evermind [EVER] CLOSED

Linki.7246

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CowSlayer.5874 said:This sounds me cuppa tea! Just started game looking for a guild for guidance. I’ll be on game tonight. I’ll give you a message

Just /whisper either me, Aboulomaniacc.4518, or Linkade.9658 when you are online. If none of us are there just send me an in game mail if you're still interested. Or if you want i can just throw you an invite, but i feel its kind of cold to invite people without being online yourself to do it :)

Hello i'm looking for a guild, i played the game for a while when it launched and moved away from it a little after, but i'm starting to play again now and am looking for some people to play with and ask my newbie questions! Though i'm a little confused, do i need to be on a specific server? i didn't see any on the first post so i assumed i don't, but heh, might as well ask! :) I'm currently in Fort Ranik, but i can start another character in your "main server" if that's better, i love the leveling on this game :)

@Madness.5810 said:oh yeah! And wich server is your home server? Or doesnt it work like that anymore?

Hey, server doesnt matter anymore, but me and a few others that i know of are on Desolation. But in general that is only for WvW which isnt a part of the guild really, so that is not important. Just send me a mail in game or a whisper when you're on, if im not there you can contact one of the 2 others named in the recruitment post, as i'd prefer to invite people when they are online :)

@"katkota.7956" said:Hey!

This is my guild https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/12558/eu-pvx-haven-of-the-wanderers-oath-were-a-family/p1

would you be interested to collab? we have already 1 alliance for a long time which we were with in our previous guild too, we are currently looking for an additional one :)

Thanks for the offer, but i'm gonna have to pass on this :)

Hi, I'm a lvl 30 elementalist (Sylvari) and it's my first run through the game. I know, I'm very very new. I've explored all Kessex Hills, Brisban Wildlands, Metrica Province, And the Caldedon Forest to 100%, but I'm just kinda looking for a guild where I can hop on a discord chat, make some friends and do some dungeons, raids or even PvE together. Just like a friendly guild who are just chill and not too serious about anything. I dunno, I'm probably too new for your guild, but I'd love if you could get back to me. Thanks x

@dwarfholehazz.1549 said:Hi, I'm a lvl 30 elementalist (Sylvari) and it's my first run through the game. I know, I'm very very new. I've explored all Kessex Hills, Brisban Wildlands, Metrica Province, And the Caldedon Forest to 100%, but I'm just kinda looking for a guild where I can hop on a discord chat, make some friends and do some dungeons, raids or even PvE together. Just like a friendly guild who are just chill and not too serious about anything. I dunno, I'm probably too new for your guild, but I'd love if you could get back to me. Thanks x

Hi, sorry for the late answer, took a short break these last few days after christmas. If you are still interested just send me a mail in game. :)

Archived