[Vid] Fear the Reaper - WvW Outnumbered Power Reaper Roaming Montage :)

Holl.3109

Gotta say your Reaper vids dominate. Glad to see someone who loves the Reaper, and the challenge it is, as much as I still do!I mainly run the build linked below, and am always torn between Staff or GS in wvw. You're definitely Pro, so your opinion on this would be much appreciated!http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vRQQNBmOD7kZTocTsnGwlGgeTsgLYUdh2wzKuK2FDjQXtAwBA-jFSBQB5T3gZUCeFlf7b/hEqWBFuIAA4JA4JVVCAgAczbmNbzgbO0bO0bO0+uNvZbez28m3MpAiYyG-wAgain, awesome vids/gameplay brother - Reap it all down!

@"Vanquish.5726" said:Gotta say your Reaper vids dominate. Glad to see someone who loves the Reaper, and the challenge it is, as much as I still do!I mainly run the build linked below, and am always torn between Staff or GS in wvw. You're definitely Pro, so your opinion on this would be much appreciated!http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vRQQNBmOD7kZTocTsnGwlGgeTsgLYUdh2wzKuK2FDjQXtAwBA-jFSBQB5T3gZUCeFlf7b/hEqWBFuIAA4JA4JVVCAgAczbmNbzgbO0bO0bO0+uNvZbez28m3MpAiYyG-wAgain, awesome vids/gameplay brother - Reap it all down!

Staff works good against thiefes and good people that know that they shouldn't get near the reaper, because it might end bad.Against any other player i would recommend gs

So I am returning to gw2 after having quit a few month after launch. Boosted a necro and I am wondering why people keep saying reaper suck? This video seems to suggest otherwise.

Being new and ungeared is it possible for this to work in spvp while I practice?

Ps. On an untreated note. Why do wvw and spvp build demand variance? Shouldn't a roaming wvw work just as well in spvp?

@"alkaline.2938" said:So I am returning to gw2 after having quit a few month after launch. Boosted a necro and I am wondering why people keep saying reaper suck? This video seems to suggest otherwise.

Being new and ungeared is it possible for this to work in spvp while I practice?

Ps. On an untreated note. Why do wvw and spvp build demand variance? Shouldn't a roaming wvw work just as well in spvp?

that video might look good. and reaper can be good if you abuse terrain/LOS heavily. but...an equally skilled enemy on other professions, is still more likely to kill that reaper, than the other way around.

edit: and dont forget roaming vids show a lot more succesfull engagements than lost ones.when i watch roaming vids, i almost always see people using line of sight and terrain and i think to myself "damn, whenever i try something like this, there is one to 100000000 players coming from different directions, killing me while i press a stunbreak"

new and ungeared is no issue in spvp. since you just select stats from the pvp lobby (amulet) - and the stats are limited.roaming in wvw adds food, more available stats, sigils, runes AND infusions (everything is something, that you have to "farm" in pve or by doing wvw). so the difference is: you can stack stats that wouldnt be available in spvp and therefore create somewhat cheesy builds in wvw roaming, that wouldnt be possible in spvp at all.

edit2: still nice to see someone stikcing to the reaper and playing it on an advanced level.

Archived