Fairly new player looking for profession rec

Mako.4137

So Ive been playing GW2 on and off for a while, mostly levelling alts to 80 and then getting bored or stopping for some reason. Im actually interested in starting again and I want to make a new character that I will have a lot of fun with, basically I want to know which professions are considered the most fun to play. Id say Im looking for a glass cannon perhaps, something thats really satisfying to play even though there might be some risk or skill necessary.

Ive really wanted to play the revenant in the past but I feel like that profession is lacking compared to the others even though the theme is so interested. Anyways, Id be really happy for your guys input :)

Thief, Daredevil or Deadeye.

It is by definition a glasscannon but feels awesome to control, especially the daredevil. Lots of acrobatic moves, awesome damage. The more skilled you are the better it works. There are classes with greater skill requirements, but they do not feel that rewarding. Thief also allows you a quick entry into competitive gameplay and a huge advantage for exploration, access to stealth. I normally not recommend it as a starter class, because of its glascannon-style. But you have already gathered some experience, so I think it will be fine.

Archived