[Need Help] How ameliorate my guild ?

Hi, I created a guild but after all the things on the net, I don't arrive to understand how ameliorate my guild (and when I search... they talk about the old system). In reality, I have so much questions, this is the first time I'm guild master in GW2. When a guild is lv0, how do ? And why the NPC don't want give to me the licence to have 500 members ? (I tried to ask to you, we were 11 connected with representation but nothing happened...) But too, how have the guild bank ? And how use Favor ? How many players I need to cap a hall ? 100 gold to cap the hall, really ? If we failed, I must pay again 100 gold ? O_O

I think I know the rest of others things. ^^ So if you can help me, it will be cool ! :smiley:

Hm.

• Guild level increases by upgrading your guildhall normally. So get a guildhall first.
  • If you want to purchase guild-extensions (for member count) you need at least 80% of the current member-cap. Not online.Tier 2 = 100 members, to get that you need at least 40 members in your guild.Tier 3 = 200 members, to get that you need at least 80 members in your guild.Tier 4 = 300 members, to get that you need at least 160 members in your guild.Tier 5 = 400 members, to get that you need at least 240 members in your guild.Tier 6 = 500 members, to get that you need at least 320 members in your guild.So I guess it is not possible to purchase the 500 member cap with a 10 man guild, sounds plausible to me.
  • Guildbank tier one can be unlocked at the guild-initiative headquarters in Lion's Arch. Guildbluff waypoint. Just enter the big building and talk to Grimur Oddurson (big norn in military dress) which is responsible for upgrades. It costs 50 gold and 1000 Favor. Tier 2 and Tier 3 require a guildhall and further upgrades.
  • Favor is required to unlock upgrades at the upgrade npc in the above mentioned guild-initiative headquarters or inside your guildhall.
  • People to capture a guildhall? Depends on skill and gear. If you are new to the stuff, get a group of < 10. Nine or eight people should work well. If you cross the 10 in your squad, the mobs will scale up and you have more trouble. If you have experienced people arround it can be done with a party (5 people).
  • 100 gold is not much. Once you obtain the guildhall, you will laugh about those 100 gold. Compared to future upgrades it is nothing.
  • You have unlimited tries. If you however decide to switch the guildhall, you have to pay another 100gold. You will keep all your upgrades though.

Just keep asking.

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:Hm.

• Guild level increases by upgrading your guildhall normally. So get a guildhall first.
  • If you want to purchase guild-extensions (for member count) you need at least 80% of the current member-cap. Not online.Tier 2 = 100 members, to get that you need at least 40 members in your guild.Tier 3 = 200 members, to get that you need at least 80 members in your guild.Tier 4 = 300 members, to get that you need at least 160 members in your guild.Tier 5 = 400 members, to get that you need at least 240 members in your guild.Tier 6 = 500 members, to get that you need at least 320 members in your guild.So I guess it is not possible to purchase the 500 member cap with a 10 man guild, sounds plausible to me.
  • Guildbank tier one can be unlocked at the guild-initiative headquarters in Lion's Arch. Guildbluff waypoint. Just enter the big building and talk to Grimur Oddurson (big norn in military dress) which is responsible for upgrades. It costs 50 gold and 1000 Favor. Tier 2 and Tier 3 require a guildhall and further upgrades.
  • Favor is required to unlock upgrades at the upgrade npc in the above mentioned guild-initiative headquarters or inside your guildhall.
  • People to capture a guildhall? Depends on skill and gear. If you are new to the stuff, get a group of < 10. Nine or eight people should work well. If you cross the 10 in your squad, the mobs will scale up and you have more trouble. If you have experienced people arround it can be done with a party (5 people).
  • 100 gold is not much. Once you obtain the guildhall, you will laugh about those 100 gold. Compared to future upgrades it is nothing.
  • You have unlimited tries. If you however decide to switch the guildhall, you have to pay another 100gold. You will keep all your upgrades though.

Just keep asking.

Ok ty. When I will have time, I will try to capture the guild hall. :smile:

Just another question : If I give the right at an officier to capture the hall, They can pay and do it without me (if i'm not connected or IG but not in the grp) or I must be here ? I will maybe need people to capture it because my computer is not very powerful.

Archived