Update on instance creation failure

@Djinn.9245 said:

@"My Attack Will Kill.7816" said:your game is still broken again 2 disconnects in a VERY long story step i give up with this crap.

why so mad bro, is this your first MMO xpac launch or something , if this frustrates you im glad you dont play final fnatasy 14 google what happend to their instances durring stormbloods launch and see what they did to fix it ....NOTHING.

We paid for this expansion. Just because other games have similar or worse problems doesn't make it OK. If you get a cockroach in your restaurant salad would you like someone to say "Don't complain, at least it wasn't a dead mouse like someone got at this other restaurant!"? No, it would still be terrible and worth complaining about.

Don't bother trying to shove that example in people's face they don't care in their mind they truly believe its "ok" but its not if you paid for this.When you buy a product you expect it to work properly, However since this is a video game and MMO yes we can understand if the first 2 days the server will crash and you will get disconnected but on each update the game become worse with more bugs and issues.We were also getting stupid bugs on the first instances we couldn't start missions or complete missions and these bugs also casued issues in the server farm of EU or whatever.

I have one question to Areanet. Do you have a QA department in your company? Seems like they're doing a terrible job.Also what was the point of the stress event a few weeks ago?

We have every right to be angry about this so stop punching us with the "Its MMO dude chillout" shit because you're wrong we paid for a product we want it to work. and if its a video game it should at least work 90% of the time not 3.12121212%.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have every right to be angry about this so stop punching us with the "Its MMO dude chillout" kitten because you're wrong we paid for a product we want it to work. and if its a video game it should at least work 90% of the time not 3.12121212%.

erm.....

Do you have any idea what is involved in to making a Video game? Especially a complex MMO? I doubt you do, there are so many things involved, and it’s not just one product.Server issues are unpredictable but does not make the "product" unfit for purpose.

Update, I'm on The Departing and once again my game DC'd. This is the third episode from this expansion I've had to play over. Two of them I played twice before it went through and this one I'm about to attempt again. This is silly, seriously. I remember a few months ago i was leveling a new toon just for something to do and the MAIN STORY LINE was doing this. Of course there were posts on the forums about it happening to people on the exact same instances as me so I know it's not on my end. I mean come on. I'm really enjoying the expansion but I cringe now whenever I have to instance to complete part of it because I don't know if the game is going to kick me. It was happening with the base game and now with the newest expansion. I mean what is going on????????? Can't we get this figured out? I know it's not everyone because there are multiple people already with the Griffin mount so I know it's not everyone. I guess if it is just a small number of people that's ok.............sad, really sad.

Archived