[EU] [tR] Tek Rangers - Small, Casual Guild

Incar.7358

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I and my Girlfriend (hyena.4931) would be interested in joining! She's been around since Guild Wars 1 and I've been playing for 4 years. We both have discord and have various different characters of different classes, so would be flexible for any guild missions or raids!

Hello,

The idea is to grow, no we are not the guild who looks to get as much people as possible, the idea is that we would like to have more people and just have fun as a group/team.... and it would enable us to do more (more people, more different ideas, maybe more different teams that could go around doing their stuff together).With activity of people purely depends on the day....some days we are very chatty and some we would like to do our own stuff silently, which is also fine.... We are casual guild in the end :)

Hopefully that answered your questions Ahren, if you have more just shoot :)

Embrace yourself reader, tomorrow we will be running around doing Guild Missions (7pm GMT/8pm CET).If there is still some persons who want to join/tag along our weekly party you are always welcome or even if you just bump into us, just say "hell o there" :D

For those, who have some questions/concerns do not hesitate to ask here/in game or catch me on Discord (Lustfulanger#5633)

Hi~

Thanks to some people in the game, they've mentioned to look at the forum for finding a guild and I must say your post standed out the most that is to my liking :)I'm a 24y girl and I've been playing this game for over 7-8 years alone and to this day... But it would be fun to meet new people ^^I play as much as I can (casual) but I'm a noob in pvp/WvW...

So I was wondering if I could join pretty please? ( I'm in world AG )

Archived