[EU] [tR] Tek Rangers - Small, Casual Guild

Incar.7358

Having read the description and looking at the responses, I am very interested in joining.

I am a casual player and have bough GW2 on launch day however could not commit to progress. But right now I am going for it and want to be part of a small casual active guild.

I would love to join :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! Are you still recruiting, by any chance? Your description sounds like exactly what I would be looking for! I am a 22yo casual player, who would love to learn more about the game alongside friendly people. Disclaimer: I am pretty much a noob in all aspects of the game though. For now at least :p

Greetings . Original launch day player, presently on Gandara, and I've been looking for a guild for some time since returning to the game after a long, long break.. Tek Rangers seems just what I've been seeking. I've been running the storylines, catching up on the game and now really want to find a group of people to play with regularly.

Hope you guys are still taking on newcomers, and hope to hear from you soon. I'll be running around in-game on a Mesmer or Ranger in the meantime. Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'd really love to join if you are still recruiting. I have a hectic schedule so my logins are sporadic at best but I do make an effort to play at least once a week. I can't check my server now but as far as I understand it's ok if it's different, I hope that's fine.

Archived