are there more ppl trying to teach or to learn pvp?

Interesting poll, though there are a few things happening here demographically that I think are deranging the facts behind the numbers. Without posting a text wall about it, I'd say the truth is that only about 10% to 15% of the entire in-game community takes the time to seriously teach & train players who want to learn. Then I'd say that probably only about 50% or less of the entire in-game community really wants to take the time to learn anything new. Most people just like to solo play one game after another and learn through this slow process of osmosis, from their own mistakes. Others wait until they absolutely have to learn something new, like when their current build structure falls completely out of viable play.

Not too make this about team queue, but I used to get taught and teach under team queue...

There's no real point to teaching someone PvP in unranked because it's purely just for fun and you can't teach someone in ranked under the right circumstances being a competitive environment due to party restrictions.

Legit the most I can help with now days for my guildies is giving them builds and saying "good luck".

No1 would be willing to train any1 else as long as the queue restrictions are present. To train with a team, you must first be able to play with said team. AT’s are just a gold grab and for as long as they don’t count towards the ranked season rating, they’ll be just that.

In a way... In GW2, playing with your friends is uncompetitive :lol:

Archived