Closed

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kiamu.8295 said:I would love to join ... Just getting back from a break and my wife & I are exploring all the areas and things GW2 has to offer I normally play at night from 8pm est on to wee early hours into the morning, Still accepting people?

We are still accepting new members, of course.

Feel free to add/message me in-game this evening when you are online. I should be online tonight (for sure) after 9PM EST (maybe earlier).

@BlackFangTiger.9025 said:I'm still trying to find that guild I can call home I'm not a guild hopper I'm just trying to find a place where I belong and I would like to see if I can make this guild home and on 2 -3 times a week

We can definitely work out an invitation for you and see if we are a fit for you. I will be online tomorrow if you want to contact me directly, but my officer (Wyra.2073) might be online for an extended period tonight versus me. However, I will be online tomorrow. Looking forward to chatting with you.

@BlackFangTiger.9025 said:Okay I add both you and your officer to my friend list

I have tried to contact you in-game, but seem to not getting a response. If you get the opportunity, you can join our Discord server in the meantime while we try to establish an invite (you can find that in our OP).

If decided not to join, disregard this message. :)

=======

Daily bumperino~

@Subarcticboot.7856 said:hiya! I'd really like to be considered for the guild if you would have me!

Hi there,

Feel free to add either myself or my officer in-game and we will try to get an invite situated!

===

Some news for the guild!

We are looking to rename ourselves, as the name behind our main core value in this guild really does not match. While most of us had no problem with the guild name, we are going to look into a rename very soon. Stay tuned on such!

Archived