Closed

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey you guys still recruiting. Just got my relentless title, but still a semi-noob and I'm looking for a guild to help me change that. Main is my guard, going to work on maxing out FB, 100% map caused I was always lazy through the years, then hopefully start working on FSP. Like the laidback requirements, as we all have lives, and other guilds I check out don't want you to have one. Thanks

@warlordo.9576 said:Hey you guys still recruiting. Just got my relentless title, but still a semi-noob and I'm looking for a guild to help me change that. Main is my guard, going to work on maxing out FB, 100% map caused I was always lazy through the years, then hopefully start working on FSP. Like the laidback requirements, as we all have lives, and other guilds I check out don't want you to have one. Thanks

Hallo,

I will try to catch you in-game soon. :d

School/work season is back in full swing with a lot of us, so activity will go back to what it used to be prior to the holidays! We are still recruiting anyone who is wanting to be apart of a guild where you are considered a person, not a number!

As an added reference, I am back in prep for university courses, and activity will be far lessened during the day/evening hours. I encourage anyone want an invite to join our discord server, and message me from there directly.

Hello,

I've a GW1 veteran who was disappointed with GW2 at launch. Been playing a bit of the game lately now and am beginning to enjoy it. Currently going through PoF for the first time and enjoying it a lot. As someone who hasn't played a lot of end-game guild wars 2, I am a little lost on end game content. I was a WoW raider and looking to get my hands into GW2 PvE (I know you dont do raids, but I'm definitely interested in fractals). I'm laid back and easy going, but also looking to beat as much content as I can. I currently have a Ranger/Mesmer/Warrior at 80, as well as a level 80 boost that I'm unsure what to use it on.

What I can bring to the guild: Someone who is willing to learn the ropes of end game content and is active. I work three days a week so I am home often. I may be new, but I am a fast learner and a chill person.

What I am looking for: A guild of like-minded people who enjoys playing the game and willing to help someone like me learn the ropes and progress through the content.

I've added you as a friend in game but have yet to see you online. I also joined discord but haven';t been able to message any of the two people that it tells me to message. Anyways I'll be on tonight if you see this and would like to talk.

@Dookie.3789 said:Hello,

I've a GW1 veteran who was disappointed with GW2 at launch. Been playing a bit of the game lately now and am beginning to enjoy it. Currently going through PoF for the first time and enjoying it a lot. As someone who hasn't played a lot of end-game guild wars 2, I am a little lost on end game content. I was a WoW raider and looking to get my hands into GW2 PvE (I know you dont do raids, but I'm definitely interested in fractals). I'm laid back and easy going, but also looking to beat as much content as I can. I currently have a Ranger/Mesmer/Warrior at 80, as well as a level 80 boost that I'm unsure what to use it on.

What I can bring to the guild: Someone who is willing to learn the ropes of end game content and is active. I work three days a week so I am home often. I may be new, but I am a fast learner and a chill person.

What I am looking for: A guild of like-minded people who enjoys playing the game and willing to help someone like me learn the ropes and progress through the content.

I've added you as a friend in game but have yet to see you online. I also joined discord but haven';t been able to message any of the two people that it tells me to message. Anyways I'll be on tonight if you see this and would like to talk.

Hi there, sorry for not being online as much; have been dealing with going back to university and preparation with that. I will try to be online regularly, however do not hesitate to PM me on the discord server, or in-game, of times you are online, and I will try to accommodate such. :D

==

Daily bumperino!

Archived