LFG PvX,WvW Anything really Stormbluff Isle

LissaBays.5981

Hi, my husband and I are looking for a guild. We have been playing for a couple weeks now and would like to join a guild. We are very active players We are in America in Eastern time zones, however are willing to play in other time zones.We would love a friendly laid back guild to laugh and have fun with.Looking forward to some responses!Lissa

Hi there. I'm the guild leader of Wardens of Destiny, a casual, PvE-centric guild. We're not on Stormbluff Isle, which only matters for WvW. And at some point in the hopefully not so distant future, that won't matter either, since the game is going to be doing away with servers altogether.

We're a casual, fun social guild. You'll get the most out of it by joining us on discord, but not everyone does. While there are a lot of people in the guild, the core group is about 30-50 players who play pretty much every day. A lot of us are older players with partners who play as well. We run regular guild missions, love helping out newer players, and in general we're just a bunch of people who enjoy playing the game casually.

In fact, I self-identify as a hard core casual. I play a lot, but I'm never going to demand people bring specific builds or specific professions to content. We're just interested in having a good time.

If you're interested, message me in game, or here.

Hey what's up!! I'm leader of VPX, primarily a WvW guild but we dabble in all activities. We spent most of the day today helping new level 80's earn their 'hero points' so they could unlock elite specs from the expansions. We try to keep events fresh and going so that people don't get bored. We like the festival events as well as fractals, what have you.

We're on Kaineng, so if you'd like to play WvW with us eventually, you may have to transfer. Many members that joined us recently already have and we've been having a blast! We also play NA times, primetime weeknights and far more hours on the weekends. We'd be happy to answer any questions either of you have and have plenty of information pinned in discord to help, such as guides and tips to help you get started. And of course, us. Feel free to join up if you'd like, we'd love to have you both bring your skills :)

https://discord.gg/ujzpgv6

As being new to the game, I think you have the ability for a free transfer once if you choose to do so.We're not very big because Active seems to be hard to define, lol.

If you're interested: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23803/tactical-killers-tk-na#latest. We would love to have you. If you have any questions you can mail any one of us listed at the bottom or hit us up in game.

Thanks

Archived