Instant revives should not exist in sPVP

Ovark.2514

@FyzE.3472 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:Since when did people start running Signet of Mercy?

I run it on my Sage Firebrand along with Courage Signet but people give me a lot of flak for gimping my team even though the build is well rounded and holds well.... Each match I usually end up with most damage, healing, kills and revives.

It also has a cheesy blocking build that will stack 3 burns on a block... It's amusing watching people kill themselves :lol:

Teach me master

For burn blocking cheese it's Permeating Wrath combined with Amplified Wrath and Guardian runes then use Mace / Shield and the F3 tome then cycle through skill 5 and 2 for Aegis and take the mantra aegis spamming heal.

For the Burn support build that feels well rounded that I posted in the pics:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQJAsdlsAhyhYzQwTIQTELBE2eE9i2RzGCPoJkVA4B8mA-jpAPABAs/A2lBAAMy weapons vary.. I always have Sword/focus for times I need to kill because you can use Ashes of the Just then use Ray of Judgement to stack a hefty amount of sustained burns, by the time you use Symbol of Blades and Zealots defense, there's a good amount of damage done.When people cluster up on point use Ashes of the Just then Scorched Aftermath and that will proc a lot of Permeating Wraths (aoe burns every 3 hits) and also applies burning and bleeding via the skill itself.

My other weapon set is either Mace Shield for the block burns and defense or the other one is staff to bring some heals and AoE (which will proc permeating wrath) but I find mace shield a bit more active and useful, see someone stomping and you can use knock backs, good projectile hate with tome down and mace 3 is a good option to help sustain allies on point + again the blocks burn so a little bit of extra passive damage.

I have JI for the stunbreak, PF to help clear conditions and for the obvious extra little damage and also helps a lot when dealing with clones and Mercy / Courage Signets because after you rez someone with Mercy you follow up with Courage and get a full reset on the fight... Courage also comes in handy for other situations and can help others sustain a bit better like a Warrior with HS and AH.

Give it a few games before judging it, I can get scores like that most games now but at first I was struggling a lot trying to make it work... My experience is that it held extremely well in mid plat and below BUT I couldn't say how well it would fare against pro players.

Archived