[Bug] Can't buy gems in the store

Every time I try to buy gems I get an error message, and when I try to use paypal instead, I get the message "This offer is currently not available. Please try again later.This is happening on both my boyfriends and my account and with both our credit cards.Both cards have money enough on them, so it's not that and I am quite sure our banks haven't blocked our cards.And I am from Denmark, so it's not cause of the belgium thing.I recently return to the game after a years break and I bought some gems a few weeks ago.I really hope this can get fixed soon, because I wanted to buy some of the mount licenses that where on sale.

Sincerely Skjold

@Make Rye Known.6273 I recently had a problem where my second account couldn't buy gems in-game using the same card that works just fine on my first account. I entered a web ticket for CS on the second account and they were able to fix the account so it could use the card(1). So overall, a CS ticket is the way to go, as @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said.

(1) I entered the ticket on a Friday evening French time, and the job was done some time on Saturday evening / Sunday morning. CS works weekends!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me, my husband and friend of mine couldn't buy gems because of the same issue yday. Tried different cards from different banks and even countries, paypal didn't work either. Submitted a ticket, didn't get an answer yet. That's the first time I got this issue, same cards worked with GW2 store as intended for years.

I know this won't work for everyone, but I wasn't even getting error messages when trying to buy gems. Clicking 'accept' just brought me back to the beginning of the process. Support did......something to my account, and it was suddenly fixed. Definitely submit a ticket first and update your issue here if it's resolved/not resolved. I've heard it can be some sort of timeout between paypal/your bank and Digital River which support CAN'T fix for whatever reason (so far as I've seen from issues like this recently). In that case, I'd call Digital River and paypal/your bank to try and clear things up.

I have the same issue as bird.5920... I hope they correct the issue as I am returning to the game and want to get some of these items that require gems! When purchasing gems it doesn't matter if I choose PayPal or Credit Card option. The payment window seems stuck in a loop and goes back to gem quantity after I authorize payment with a CC or it will say "This offer is currently not available. Please try again later" across the top of the PayPal Payment Method Window!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, if u are trying to pay with paypal remember not to tick the "remember for faster checkout" box ;) That helped me when i was unable to buy gems :) Maybe u have the same issue :) Just untick it and u can buy as many gems as u want :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

@"RonDawg.5402" said:I have the same issue as bird.5920... I hope they correct the issue as I am returning to the game and want to get some of these items that require gems! When purchasing gems it doesn't matter if I choose PayPal or Credit Card option. The payment window seems stuck in a loop and goes back to gem quantity after I authorize payment with a CC or it will say "This offer is currently not available. Please try again later" across the top of the PayPal Payment Method Window!

Yeah, same here, made a CS ticket, hopefully they can get this sorted because if not, I can't play through the rest of LIVING WORLD C:2

• 10 months later...

the person who said this "Guys, if u are trying to pay with paypal remember not to tick the "remember for faster checkout" box ;) That helped me when i was unable to buy gems :) Maybe u have the same issue :) Just untick it and u can buy as many gems as u want :)"

Thank you very much