Looking for awesome people!!

Relaroca.6059

Hi everyone! I'm looking for awesome people to play with :) It could be a guild a solo lost companion or a crazy bunch that doesn't mind to play with a Ele that sucks on fighting but has an awesome humour... so she thinks. I have been playing for quiet some time... still not good at it... i don't understand why but miss having my folks to do stuff around.I have all the expansions, SO far i really like my Ele.. almost Tempest those masteries point are really hard to get T.TI am located on UCT 00.00 (so Lisbon, London timezone)I have no schedules to play, is most of the time if not tiered enough than i play.I don't really enjoy PVP but beside this I'm up to anything :smiley:Please send an e-mail to lovely Bleak Cloud if you wanna goof around, thank you very much ta-da

• 1 month later...

@Relaroca.6059 said:Hi everyone! I'm looking for awesome people to play with :) It could be a guild a solo lost companion or a crazy bunch that doesn't mind to play with a Ele that sucks on fighting but has an awesome humour... so she thinks. I have been playing for quiet some time... still not good at it... i don't understand why but miss having my folks to do stuff around.I have all the expansions, SO far i really like my Ele.. almost Tempest those masteries point are really hard to get T.TI am located on UCT 00.00 (so Lisbon, London timezone)I have no schedules to play, is most of the time if not tiered enough than i play.I don't really enjoy PVP but beside this I'm up to anything :smiley:Please send an e-mail to lovely Bleak Cloud if you wanna goof around, thank you very much ta-da

Hey, I'm a returning player. i played for a few months at launch but then stopped. I'm from UK :) if you have discord, add me :) Kash Sensei#7722

Archived