Spellbreaker general concern and thoughts

Lighter.5631

S/D power thief can currently shot down every single meta build except guardian and another thief, just because it has the burst boon steal. 6 boon steal in an instant follow by a burst damage that increases if enemy has no boon, also unblockable. S/D thief can do it twice in a roll so 12 boon steal in quick secession. and you can steal quickness/protection/resistance to boost your performance even more and S/D can stick to your target. It also removes condition quite reliably.

Spellbreaker does feel like going to the same counter boon/unblockable style, just like S/D, but can it remove enough boon to be relevant, is simply remove boon good enough compare to boon steal or boon corruption and can it actually finish target is my concern.

But i feel like it still doesn't have what it takes to become meta power burst build. yet another on point brawler type, which warrior has been since 2012.

I so wished warrior elite spec can bring something else new on the tablet (which elite spec really should do), other then yet another on point brawler.

What I like about spellbreaker is the fact that it has so much counter play. Before warrior was always about landing your burst or dying after CDs. Spellbreaker goes away from this by being able to counter stealth classes, condi classes OR boon spam classes, but never all at the same time. What we need to see is if the boon removal will be enough to keep up with the boon spam.

Archived