Is cluster bomb secretly changed that it cant be detonate instantly?

bennypig.6428

It has changed ever since the last patch, you used to be able to detonate clusterbomb almost instantly after cast. now you cannot cluster and detonate on top of yourself anymore. i really dont like this change. i tried to msg Anet about why the change and if it was intentional but i was told to seek answers on this forum. Hopefully someone can clear this up or just shed some light, because mainly... WHY!??? =\ slowing sucking out the fun from this class ... please revert back!

@Hoodie.1045 said:It seems to work fine with me. It's all about timing the skill, start spamming Cluster Bomb and just as you're about to detonate it, use Steal and it should work. Are you sure you're not experiencing lag or something?

you shouldnt need to spam anything, im not sure how everyone else does it. But prior to the last patch it was just 3 bottons for me, clusterbomb before it finishes casting, you steal, then detonate after arriving at target. BUT now you cast clusterbomb, steal before finish casting BUT u cannot detonate once arrived at target. Because once again and i cant stress this enough BEFORE you could detonate even when cast right on top of yourself NOW you can no longer do that no matter how fast you press it.

Archived