Needing Assistance in Claiming Guild Hall, Windswept Haven

Demilion.5683

As the title says it all, I am in need of help in claiming this place. A very tiny guild trying to find people that can help out in this as we are looking into changing our current home to the new one. I was preparing to go into it tonight however a guild that I had recruited blew me off entirely and went raiding instead saying that doing the guild hall was a waste of their time so here I am begging on the forums looking for help. I am located on Borlis Pass and can do a squad if needed to for this.

Really don't know on where else to ask as me and another person are the only 100% active ones in it. I hate asking for help but we can't claim this place on our own so here I am seeing if anyone is willing to lend a hand in all of this. Was hoping to try and get people together this Friday at 10pm Eastern with at least 10 people or more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I believe 8 or less people actually have an easy time doing it because the enemies don't scale up. Our big guild tried it with 30 or so and we failed miserably a few times because it was so scaled up. We sent in a five person team instead and they finished it. You don't need many. If im free and on Friday night at that time you can hit me up. But seriously stick with a small team just get a few more. More is not better

I'd say 5 is right on the money. But you're going to want to make sure everybody knows what they're doing, especially WRT CC.

One of my guilds did it on 4 - my Power PS Berserker, chrono, druid, and reaper. But we did fail the first 2 fights, and went all the way down to 3 seconds on another. I'm on BP too and would be happy to help. I'll be on tonight and tomorrow night, hit me up and I'll be happy to help. Also, the entrance is all the way down in Vabbi, so everybody that's going to help needs to have gotten down there.

Lastly, any decorations you have in your current GH will move to the exact same x,y,z coordinates in the new one, so things may be floating in the air if you don't take them down first.

Stripped my guild hall of everything though wasn't much so things are ready to go on that aspect :)

Sounds reasonable and good all around. At this rate I'll set up for the Friday run then. A friend of mine just bought PoF so that's another hand on board. We'll be two Power reapers so that will give us some edge on dealing with the riff raff :)

Archived