[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING

Howdy friends, another on and off player hailing from Melbourne, coming back for Homestead hype😉

Pretty casual PvE player, mostly into world/meta events and dungeons. Would like to get into Strikes and Guild Missions. I like WvW but otherwise I don't PvP.

Account name is FuzzyNumNum.9527 if an invite works 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/12/2024 at 9:07 AM, FuzzyNumNum.9527 said:

Howdy friends, another on and off player hailing from Melbourne, coming back for Homestead hype😉

Pretty casual PvE player, mostly into world/meta events and dungeons. Would like to get into Strikes and Guild Missions. I like WvW but otherwise I don't PvP.

Account name is FuzzyNumNum.9527 if an invite works 🙂

sending now. welcome mate

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Celtic Flame.6920 said:

Hey man dont seem to have got it!

there is a space between Celtic and Flame

Celtic Flame.6920

I can't post screenshots but I'm looking at it right now. Maaybe try a relog? Or something of the like? I know its at the bottom of the guild list so maybe there's an issue with it appearing. i asked my guildie if he could see ur invite and he said yeah

On 8/18/2024 at 2:49 AM, shinkamalei.2574 said:

I can't post screenshots but I'm looking at it right now. Maaybe try a relog? Or something of the like? I know its at the bottom of the guild list so maybe there's an issue with it appearing. i asked my guildie if he could see ur invite and he said yeah

Ok cool i re logged nothing yet,

ill add you as a friend and we can go from there cause super keen to join an aussie guild 🙂

On 8/18/2024 at 2:05 AM, chernobeer.9081 said:

Hello. Can I join the guild? I'm a returning casual player, took a break at the EOD release 2 years ago because life. I'm on GMT+8 and I think you guys are the closest I can play with 🙂

sent!

7 hours ago, Celtic Flame.6920 said:

ill add you as a friend and we can go from there cause super keen to join an aussie guild 🙂

ok. it still shows as pending. it shows u were on 44 min ago. so just PM me when u see me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2024 at 6:09 PM, dumbledalf.8347 said:

I'd love to join. Looking for a guild with an active discord. I've just returned to the game and am levelling again. dumbledalf.8347 cheers!

SENT

On 9/14/2024 at 11:59 PM, ToukaGontier.2198 said:

Hey, Just commenting to say I'm interested in joining if there are any slots

Username: ToukaGontier.2198

Fellow Aussie here on NA who is struggling to find SEA guilds 😅

SENT! 😄 welcome 

• Like 1