acended weapons and fractals

maxray.8452

hey have just got my acended weapons on my dragonhunter but i was think that with PoF only 9 days away is it woth it to put agony into my weapons i try to build up my agony to get into higher lvl fractals as i hav only done t1(24) as the highest dont have acended armor yet but full rings amulet and so on

@maxray.8452 said:hey have just got my acended weapons on my dragonhunter but i was think that with PoF only 9 days away is it woth it to put agony into my weapons i try to build up my agony to get into higher lvl fractals as i hav only done t1(24) as the highest dont have acended armor yet but full rings amulet and so on

I don't think we're going to see any major rebalancing on PoF launch. So I expect Dragonhunter will remain just as good as it is now for the time being.

@maxray.8452 said:hey have just got my acended weapons on my dragonhunter but i was think that with PoF only 9 days away is it woth it to put agony into my weapons i try to build up my agony to get into higher lvl fractals as i hav only done t1(24) as the highest dont have acended armor yet but full rings amulet and so on

If it's all you have, go for it, but generally you want to infuse your accessories and armor first, because you only have your weapon infusions active if you don't swap out of them.

Archived