[PoF] Spearmarshal's Tassets Recipe suddenly account bound?

Ashantara.8731

Why would they suddenly make the recipes account bound?? There are still some selling at the Trading Post, and those selling them will get their gold while the rest of us can't sell them?

Today, I accidently got said recipe, then realizing I had already unlocked it. "No problem," I thought, "I can sell it for gold, so I did not waste the Trade Contracts." - But no such luck. The recipe states "Account bound", but until yesterday, these recipes were all tradeable.

What is going on? Is this a bug or intentional?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/161058/#Comment_161058Bug Fixes:

• Recipes for Spearmarshal's armor pieces are now account bound.

Apparently it is intentional for them to be account bound. As of now, at least - I have no idea if it was always supposed to be that way.As it was under 'Bug Fixes', I guess it was just a bug and this was their fixing it. Otherwise something made them suddenly decide to do this and didn't even bother to cancel the sell orders for the item as they have done in the past for other items they made account bound.

I find it strange that it took them this long post-launch to fix a "bug" as this one apparently was.

@StinVec.3621 said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/161058/#Comment_161058Bug Fixes:

• Recipes for Spearmarshal's armor pieces are now account bound.

That's sweet, but in such a case ANet should have refunded people's recipes from the TP along with the update (i.e., return to sender)! It is not fair that others can still make money with their pre-update versions.

Edit: I just checked and saw that the ones on the TP are also account bound now. Why are they still on there?

Archived