Few Question for Ben

zoopop.5630

@Aden.9306 said:

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

2) Swiss is still in progress. I think it's safe to say it's taken longer than any of us hoped it would, but we consider it an important improvement over the current AT system, so we continue to work on it.

Has the thought ever occurred to you. That in the 2 years you devs have been, "working on it." You could of easily doubled the current amount of ATs (in the short term) to create a more opportunities to play in a organized setting. You could of used current system; to solve the lack of frequency of tournaments while the Swiss format is being developed.

Do you realize the huge opportunity cost that's been paid by the players. Waiting on the update that never comes?

All I care about is team queue at my own discretion.. If you have a job and family to look after, these ATs are the worst for players like myself.

its been so long since team queue was removed that Im down to 2 friends who still actively play and if 2 are already doing duo the 3rd friend will say "hmu on discord when a spot is free".Basically we only play when we can play together.

Archived