[LFG] [PvE] [RP]? Northern Shiverpeaks player looking for an active PvE/PvX guild

TheOrlyFactor.8341

So I’m breaking down and swallowing my pride to make this post.

I can’t really face the fact that doing some things in GW2 solo is impossible anymore. Especially when it comes to PoF. I mean, this is an MMO for crying out loud. There’s some pretty ridiculous stuff out there that is nigh impossible for a solo player so being paired up with someone or many someone’s to make the experience more bearable is always welcomed.

I’ve been in guilds in the past, but I’ve either left them due to inactivity or because I was dealing with some drama in my life and I didn’t want to bother anyone with whatever was bothering me. I’m still trying to work on opening up about when things bother me. Bear with me on that. In any event, I have some experience with being in a guild and I’m more than willing to contribute, especially if said guild is very active.

I’m also pretty shy and socially awkward. Even if someone were to approach me with an offer it may take me days or weeks before I reply back. It’s nothing nobody did so please don’t take it personally if I don’t reply immediately. It’s just me being socially awkward and nervous. Likewise when it comes to voice chat. I'm not against it but I need time to open up and get comfortable with it. I can do TeamSpeak and/or Discord.

What I’m looking for is mainly a regularly playing group of players who do PvE stuff. Mostly in regards to open world but I have some experience in doing lower level fractals, dungeons, some raids in the past so if the guild also does those, I’d be willing to tag along for those.

That’s not to say I won’t do PvP or WvW. I will if I’m doing them with someone else. I’m not going into those places by myself though. I don’t hate myself enough to put myself through that nonsense again. Also I'm on Northern Shiverpeaks so doing WvW with people who aren't on there may be an issue. I -might- transfer if I can find a group of folks to WvW with.

A bonus would be if the guild does any role playing but it’s not really necessary or required. As it is I’m really picky about who I role play with anyway.

Another bonus (but, again, not required) is if the guild is made up of Asura or mostly Asura. I love the Asura. <3

What I'm NOT looking for in my search for a guild is any guild requiring 100% representation. I have five guild slots for a reason. I would like to eventually be in more than one or at least have the option of being in more than one.

So if anyone could help me out by replying to this or sending me a private message, I would appreciate it very much.

Many thanks in advance. <3

Archived