Backitem of Kormir Temple Heart Quest

Hi community,

new player here I recently did the heart quest at the Kormir temple in Crystal Oasis. There you can mend injured refugees using bandages, medicine etc. While you doing so you wear a special backitem temporarily with the ankh symbol (of monk gw1 and guardian profession gw2 respectively) on it. I wanted to ask, is there a back item or skin ingame that you can acquire so you can have this back item permanently? I really want to have this for my guardian. Thanks for your help in advance!

Not directly an answer to your question because I would have to look it up myself, but when you go to the bank and select the wardrobe storage tab, then scroll to bottom in the armor section there you can see and preview nearly all available backitem(skins) that are available ingame or through gemstore

That back item is the medic backpack for the engineer class. When the game came out there was not many back items in the game, and engineer was the only class that had back items with skins while using kits. Once back items with skins were added later down the line for all classes players didn't like how the engineer kit skins would replace their chosen back items, so the back items were removed in favour of items around the player's wrist.

Anet simply has not bothered to reintroduce them as skins since, so they are no longer obtainable. Yes I am salty about it. Just like how I've been waiting for Turl Sharptooth's Karka Exterminator Rifle skin to be added to the Gem store for 4 whole years. Currently the only rifle skin in the game the player cannot unlock in the wardrobe. I genuinely don't understand why the back items and the rifle skin haven't been made available. They are all rigged in the same way as any other skins of their respective type, so there's no technical limitations stopping them from making them obtainable.

• 2 years later...