Please Help my Super Slow Hopping Mini Springer Kits :(

Hi ArenaNet friends! My mini Springer Kits suffer from the same sloooooow-hopping phenomenon that the original mini Springer did. You fixed the latter pretty quickly after Path of Fire launched, thank Dwayna. Would you be so kind as to squeeze in the time to apply that fix to the mini Springer Kits please?

My Springer Kits hop so slow that they often can't make it to their water bowls before they fall down and pass out from the heat in the Crystal Desert. I frequently find myself rushing through a trampling zerg of players to reach my little Springer Kit, delicately picking up his his dehydrated, limp little Springer body. I brush the sand from his forehead, whisper there there, little one, and pour poultry stock into his mouth in hope that it will restore his energy. Poultry stock's got electrolytes - it's what Springer's crave.

Will you please help my Springer Kits so they can hop hop hop to their water bowls? I promise to take my healthy Springer Kits to Stablemaster Unja at HighJump Ranch so she can care for them until they are big Springers, at which point they can join us in the fight for more loot to save Tyria!

Thank!

• CF <3

Archived