Descent bugged?

Ran into exactly the same issue. I tried dying on purpose and restarting from checkpoint several times hoping that it might jog the progress but to no avail. I ended up bailing out. Don't feel like fighting through it again right now but hopefully (based on your experience) I'll get through it the next time.

gw348.jpg

We had walked a few steps down the path trying to figure out why nothing was happening, there were no audio cues beyond "Strike the final blow!" but there was nothing targetable, and Aurene followed us down the path. We couldn't die - we kept automatically teleporting back to Aurene. Took us several minutes to get her to come back to the star, and then another few minutes to notice that the little white circle was on the ground.

Sorted ... well after a fashion ^^ I run linux Unbuntu 18.14 and the game has been as smooth as a baby's bottom. Only this last part of the living world 4 have I encountered any problem. So................... I went back into windows, lowered gfx to low and lo and behold managed to actually finish it off after 2 attempts. So at 5:38 this morning I finished it thank god lol.

Archived