PoF Mini Droprate Increasing

I noticed that in the latest patch notes that all the "rare" minis from PoF had their drop rates increased. As someone who is currently trying to sell a Mini Awakened Abomination (selling for around 4k), how much of an impact on the prices of these minis do y'all foresee this having? The notes say "significantly raised" but I'm wondering if this means significant as in .001% chance to, like, .01% chance or .001%-to-5% kind of significant. Would I be better off trying to find a middling offer for said Awakened Abomination mini now or should I wait a couple weeks to see if the prices stabilize?

I think it's too soon to say. Anet almost never give specific drop rates and certainly haven't here so we won't know how common they are until more people get them.

If I was you and I had the mini currently listed for sale I'd leave it for now but watch the price and listings closely to see what happens then relist it if necessary once I felt I had a good sense of what it's likely to sell for.

If it's not currently listed then I'd put it up for sale at just below the current lowest sell price and hope for the best.

But please note I'm not an expert in TP speculation so this may not be the best approach, just what seems most likely to result in a sale without simply selling to the highest buy order.

Archived