A PSA about GW1 skill pins on eBay

(Originally posted to the GW1 and GW2 subreddits, so apologies if you've already seen it there, but I know many forumgoers aren't reddit users and might appreciate this information.)

There are several listings up on eBay right now for series 1 skill pins. If you're not familiar with the GW1 skill pins, you can read about them here. The pins in question are:

Vow of Silence (from Nightfall CE, not series 1)Contemplation of PurityAura of the LichEnergy SurgeSavage ShotVictory is Mine

These are replicas created by the seller, not the original pins distributed at conventions. I've been in contact with the seller and he confirmed this. The listings did not initially mention that they were reproductions and several of them sold before this detail was added.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up because I know that, like me, many of you are trying to track these down for your personal collections. I've seen single series 1 pins sell for between $50-80 and some collectors may not want to spend that kind of money on these if they aren't genuine.