Honest Balance Preview

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Killshot core war

The one who for half of fight have no adrenaline or takes adrenaline granting utilities and then can't even 1v1 anyone in entire game. And i never seen one hit for +16k in pvp. Well, at least this is a close one.So taking utilities for "oneshot" setup is ok? Make build especially for oneshot is ok? Then why its bother you AT ALL if they build for it ? Makes you complaints and thread itself ridiculousIn fact like 4-5 days ago I did play unranked and it did hit me 19k because I didnt pay attention to literally 1500 range around me (he came from respawn and didnt even hit me to get in combat or get adrenaline) when I'm fighting other people in a teamfight. There is also berserker with MemeDivider and Meme-flame. SPB with meta build can send you on respawn with boulder and dash while wearing demolisher amulet.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Churning Earth memes

You must be joking....It does oneshot easly. Watch that youtuber guy, I cant remember his name cuz i'm not really into eles. Ah right Cellofrag

@sephiroth.4217 said:Churning earth memes but better and FA

You weren't joking???Watch above.

@sephiroth.4217 said:DH traps and GS

:D :D alright.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Sic Em core:D :D how in the name of the lord, could it do 16k damage in 1 sec or less? :D :D :DMaul sic em gazelle CC chain death. Can be done from stealth ez.Any engineer can oneshot with "meme barrage". Also Kamikaze holo with overheat bomb.Like... why anyone need to prove you wrong because you have no clue what classes are capable of ? What a facepalm.What is the most hilarious you are trying to justify warrior oneshots which defeats purpose of your thread, if you even had it...

@sephiroth.4217 said:Killshot core war

The one who for half of fight have no adrenaline or takes adrenaline granting utilities and then can't even 1v1 anyone in entire game. And i never seen one hit for +16k in pvp. Well, at least this is a close one.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Churning Earth memes

You must be joking....

@sephiroth.4217 said:Churning earth memes but better and FA

You weren't joking???

@sephiroth.4217 said:DH traps and GS

:D :D alright.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Sic Em core

:D :D how in the name of the lord, could it do 16k damage in 1 sec or less? :D :D :D

Churning Earth can hit pretty hard under the right damage modifiers..

And yea like Warrior.. these one shot builds are useless outside of its one shot.

@praqtos.9035 said:So taking utilities for "oneshot" setup is ok? Make build especially for oneshot is ok? Then why its bother you AT ALL if they build for it ? Makes you complaints and thread itself ridiculous

Because some classes can do that with nearly no investment. Like mesmer who can simply 1shot people out of stealth. Of deadeye who can 1shot you also from stealth. This how it should be: 1shot builds shouldn't be possible full stop. No matter how bad or good they are, there shouldn't be such thing. However, they are a thing and some are much much better than others. Even if you go core rifle warrior, it would never perform as good as rifle deadeye.

@praqtos.9035 said:In fact like 4-5 days ago I did play unranked and it did hit me 19k

Did you made a picture to prove that? No? That's what i though.

@praqtos.9035 said:Maul sic em gazelle CC chain death. Can be done from stealth ez.

Alright, however, if you look way above, you will see a screenshot in which i already showed that ranger is broken. Though, soulbeast is more broken than core ranger.

@praqtos.9035 said:Any engineer can oneshot with "meme barrage". Also Kamikaze holo with overheat bomb.

...... I already said that holosmith could do that. Why are you repeating what i have already said?

@praqtos.9035 said:Like... why anyone need to prove you wrong because you have no clue what classes are capable of ? What a facepalm.

:D :D :D so, you prove me wrong by admiring that i am right? :D :D :D you are doing a great job, mate. Keep it up.

@praqtos.9035 said:What is the most hilarious you are trying to justify warrior oneshots which defeats purpose of your thread, if you even had it...

So, me saying that riffle warrior is a bad example (because it it is no way as strong as other 1shot builds), but example none the less (agreeing that it should not be possible for warrior to do that), is me justifying it? :D :D how high are you?

@praqtos.9035 said:So taking utilities for "oneshot" setup is ok? Make build especially for oneshot is ok? Then why its bother you AT ALL if they build for it ? Makes you complaints and thread itself ridiculous

Because some classes can do that with nearly no investment. Like mesmer who can simply 1shot people out of stealth. Of deadeye who can 1shot you also from stealth. This how it should be: 1shot builds shouldn't be possible full stop. No matter how bad or good they are, there shouldn't be such thing. However, they are a thing and some are much much better than others. Even if you go core rifle warrior, it would never perform as good as rifle deadeye.

@praqtos.9035 said:In fact like 4-5 days ago I did play unranked and it did hit me 19k

@sephiroth.4217 said:Maul sic em gazelle CC chain death. Can be done from stealth ez.

Alright, however, if you look way above, you will see a screenshot in which i already showed that ranger is broken. Though, soulbeast is more broken than core ranger.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Any engineer can oneshot with "meme barrage". Also Kamikaze holo with overheat bomb.

...... I already said that holosmith could do that. Why are you repeating what i have already said?

@sephiroth.4217 said:Like... why anyone need to prove you wrong because you have no clue what classes are capable of ? What a facepalm.

:D :D :D so, you prove me wrong by admiring that i am right? :D :D :D you are doing a great job, mate. Keep it up.

@sephiroth.4217 said:What is the most hilarious you are trying to justify warrior oneshots which defeats purpose of your thread, if you even had it...

So, me saying that riffle warrior is a bad example (because it it is no way as strong as other 1shot builds), but example none the less (agreeing that it should not be possible for warrior to do that), is me justifying it? :D :D how high are you?

What happened to all my quotes?And im the high one?What?

Like what?

What?

Bro... Bro... I didnt say any of that, someone else did and you slapped my name all over it.The guy who said it was right too, cellofrag is a good example of churning earth memes and what @praqtos.9035 said is true about the other classes too.

Now, how high are you? Seems like good stuff, mind sharing?

@AceEtherius.9542 said:There are still people complaining about thief! LMAO.

There are still people who justify 16k one-shots! LMAO.

Well if almost every class in the game has a spec that can do that burst

Really? Which other class (excluding soulbeast, power mesmer and holosmith) can do 16k damage in 1 sec or less? Please, enlighten us. Or was your comment sarcastic one?

Killshot Warrior, S/S Revenant, Core Guard with the full burst, Burst Burn Guard sort of, Fresh Air Ele with full combo, don't know about Necro but he can probably do something close to that with Gravedigger.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Maul sic em gazelle CC chain death. Can be done from stealth ez.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Any engineer can oneshot with "meme barrage". Also Kamikaze holo with overheat bomb.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Like... why anyone need to prove you wrong because you have no clue what classes are capable of ? What a facepalm.

@sephiroth.4217 said:What is the most hilarious you are trying to justify warrior oneshots which defeats purpose of your thread, if you even had it...

Like what?

What?

Bro... Bro... I didnt say any of that, someone else did and you slapped my name all over it.The guy who said it was right too, cellofrag is a good example of churning earth memes and what @praqtos.9035 said is true about the other classes too.

Mistakes happens.

Like what?

What?

Mistakes happens.

They do but you still gotta share ?

Citation needed. Prove what you claim.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Tempest..

Citation needed. Prove what you claim.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Weaver..

56SdJiW.png

This was weaver.

Well.... that's even more broken.....

I don't personally think weaver needs any particular nerfs other than Primoridial Stance being a bit less brainless AoE, despite my post.

I literally let this happen. I thought they were a standard Magi's Weaver (Magi's was still a thing at the time). When I saw them casting Churning earth my though was "W/E I'll let this hit me then cleanse the bleed off. And I'll attack them all the while."

The sort of gimmickry that made this crit possible is not viable. Even less so than Memser and berserker one shot gimmicks. I just wanted to prove it could be done.