That just made it final

dS T nE.6823

am I supposed to care if Jormag tears Tyria in two pieces?"We didn't forget about WvW"but they literally had NO updates on anything WvW related. I haven't logged in for like a month now but kept checking forums and patch notes, but hope is fading rapidly more than ever now...

The appearance of that guy from NCSoft struck me like a Darth Vader from Star Wars. When I saw him come to the stage I experienced feelings of dread, uncertainty (for the game) seeing NC to continue to run the show, where I would hope, that ArenaNet would at some point lose their chains and find a better publisher, or publish on their own, if at all possible. Think about all he spoke of (to skip the details) were monetisation artifacts, OF COURSE, because that is NCSoft's only concern, which is why they have a proven record of keeping games alive in a stale state as cash cows.

Example: Lineage 2The game is around for a decade I think, maybe more, in the same, stale state, with minor increments, and like in GW2, the most updated content is the in-game store. But the game is overrun by bots and gold miners no one cares about.

On Teapot's stream it was largely agreed, that once WvW goes auto-pilot, aka. Alliance system, there will be no more future content for it from that point onward. And the fact they are not interested is now confirmed. After nearly 2 years of waiting they again say only "...in months...". The lack of transparency is beyond absurd.

I uninstalled this game a long time ago since it is a chore (you log in and find yourself with nothing to do, you play "new" content that keeps you occupied for a very brief period of time and after that you're back to where you were, like a rush after consuming a narcotic that fades over time, eventually).

One of the reasons we have what we have is because of all the ignorants who are content with nothing, with promises going unanswered, and they point fingers when someone is angry. Those who love the game and have invested money, time and energy in it have all the right to feel angry, and channel their rage to achieve change - that is the only way change can happen - when you express your discontent, not when you remain silent.

But, let the ignorants defend them (the company) until they have no one left to play with, because all the people with a brain would have left, especially after this. Most major content creators are gone, and these influencers are largely the ones who can bring in people, because ArenaNet has very poor marketing.